IP Audio Driver and Dalet

For discussion of the WDM and ASIO Axia Drivers

Moderators: AXIA_milos, Maciej

mgalek

IP Audio Driver and Dalet

Post by mgalek »

Is anyone using the Axia IP Audio driver with their Dalet systems? I'm just curious about any compatibility issues.

Thanks!
matt
The Metropolitan Opera
New York, NY

Jon

Post by Jon »

I have been testing it on & off with our Dalet network with limited success. Essentially I configure Mediaserver to run as a soundblaster & route audio accordingly for a single audio stream. Still having problems with Mediaserver configuring for the multichannel audio.

It works, just there have been some instances of minor audio drops, and I am running it on some workstations for scheduling & so on. We are still tied to the Digigram cards for now for the multichannel feeds in on air & production studios.

mgalek

Post by mgalek »

Jon wrote:I have been testing it on & off with our Dalet network with limited success. Essentially I configure Mediaserver to run as a soundblaster & route audio accordingly for a single audio stream. Still having problems with Mediaserver configuring for the multichannel audio.

It works, just there have been some instances of minor audio drops, and I am running it on some workstations for scheduling & so on. We are still tied to the Digigram cards for now for the multichannel feeds in on air & production studios.
Jon, are you using the ASIO Axia IP audio driver? If not, I wonder if that may be more stable.

-matt
The Metropolitan Opera
New York, NY