Multi-Channel Driver and Audio Vault

For discussion of the WDM and ASIO Axia Drivers

Moderators: AXIA_milos, Maciej

wd5iyt

Multi-Channel Driver and Audio Vault

Post by wd5iyt »

KUT is preparing to purchase Axia for all our studios. We use an Audio Vault automation system. I have been told previously that Axia will have a multi-channel audio driver so we can connect our Audio Vault machines directly to the ethernet and get rid of the hardware audio cards. BE knows nothing about this.

Can you shed some light on the availability of the mulit-channel audio driver and how it would be used? If this is not available, what are my options? I know AudioScience now makes a Livewire compatible card.

Thanks in advance.
Jim Reese
KUT Radio
Austin, Texas

martysacks
Axia Team

Post by martysacks »

Hi Jim!

We have reached out to BE on your behalf and should have some feedback for you early next week. Sounds like you might be talking to one of their newer team members. Sorry for the confusion but we'll get this cleared up.

Thanks for touching base with us and... I hope you have a great Labor Day Weekend!

Marty Sacks
one of the Axia guys
Marty Sacks
Axia Audio

clarknovak

Post by clarknovak »

Jim, please keep us all posted on how your convo with BE goes. We'd love to hear the outcome.

martysacks
Axia Team

more on IP driver and BE Audiovault

Post by martysacks »

Jim,

Ray Miklius, BE's VP/Studio Systems and I spoke this morning. He explained that their most recent version and their soon-to-be-released new version of Audiovault both support the IP driver.

He suggested that we put you in touch with Hector Brown or Kim Streiker to discuss your specific application. Both can be reached at:

217 224 9600.

Pls let us know if you have any further questions or we can assist in any way.

All the best,

Marty
Marty Sacks
Axia Audio