New Driver download available

For discussion of the WDM and ASIO Axia Drivers

Moderators: AXIA_milos, Maciej

clarknovak

New Driver download available

Post by clarknovak »

Just wanted to let you know that v2.4.8.12 of the Driver is now available as a free download at www.AxiaAudio.com/downloads/ .

Single-stream users can download it directly from us; if you're a multi-stream user, you'll need to obtain the new version from your delivery system provider.

There are quite a few changes, including enhanced stream statistics readouts and more diagnostics functions, and the multi-stream version now supports up to 24 streams!

shaunb

Post by shaunb »

Clark,
I installed 2.4.8.12 and it corrected a couple of issues I had been waiting for. However, I do have a question about the AOIP drivers in general.

It seems if I install the AOIP driver, it always becomes device 01 even if another physical card is present and installed first. Is this necessary? Is there anyway to change it? Installing it last seems to have no affect.
Best Regards,
Shaun Bullock
RCS

Maciej
Axia Team

Windows Default Audio Device always comes first

Post by Maciej »

Which audio device appears first on the list in MME applications is determined by "Default device" selection in Windows Control Panel "Sounds and Audio Devices" applet (Audio page).
If you change "Sound playback" Default device to your hardware audio interface, it should show up first in other programs.

shaunb

Post by shaunb »

Thanks Maciej
Best Regards,
Shaun Bullock
RCS