iProfiler and IP Audio driver version compatibility

Questions about administering the Axia iProFiler automated logging system

Moderator: AXIA_milos

Bob Salisbury

iProfiler and IP Audio driver version compatibility

Post by Bob Salisbury »

I recently updated iProfiler to version 2.5.9 and IP Audio driver to version 2.6.1.5 . I am now having issues of choppy audio and intermittant failure of GPIO operation.

I am wondering if there is a compatibilty issue with these new versions and older versions of firmware installed on the rest of our Axia system.

Could this be?

Thanks.

yazeede

Post by yazeede »

We're having the exact same issue regarding the choppy audio.

Granted we have an old version of iProfiler Server installed (v2.5.24) which comes packaged with IP driver v2.5.2.3

We'll be upgrading to iProfiler v2.5.9f, which is the latest version we can find. My concern is that even this version comes packaged with IP driver v2.5.2.3, according to the installation PDF.

Now, we are successfully running IP driver v2.7.02 in our on air studios, even though it's in beta phase. Should we not be using a later IP driver with iProfiler Server, such as 2.6.18 or higher instead of 2.5.2.3?

A reply to this post would be great, thanks!

yazeede

Post by yazeede »

Well, that never went well!

After upgrading to server v2.5.9f, we're now unable to add audio sources. An error pops up saying "Unable to detect audio input devices!"

Anyone seen this before? Anyone have any ideas?

All looks ok with the IP driver apart from the fact that it's still an old version.

Anyone?