Win7 and the iProfiler client not working together

Questions about administering the Axia iProFiler automated logging system

Moderator: AXIA_milos

pdxradioguy

Win7 and the iProfiler client not working together

Post by pdxradioguy »

In recent months we've been deploying more Windows7 machines and have found that the iProfiler client (even the most recent version) will not consistantly play audio from archives. Sometimes it won't even display all the archives or just sections of the archives and then when you restart the application they show up. Almost always they won't play audio. I've played the same clips on an XP machine and they sound fine. Anyone else having issues?
P.S. I've tried the "run as an admin" trick on the client and that doesn't make any difference.

AXIA_milos
Axia Team

Post by AXIA_milos »

pdxradioguy

Post by pdxradioguy »

Thanks Milos

clarknovak

Updated Driver

Post by clarknovak »

Here's an update: the file referenced above is no longer available and, in any case, no longer works with current Windows OS.

We do have a Beta version of the client that DOES work with current (as of this date) Windows installs; please contact Axia Support to get a copy of this beta if you need it.

Cheers!

sstinson

update(d) question regarding files not listed on the client.

Post by sstinson »

I'm using iProfiler client ver 2.5.9, and am experiencing the same results as pdxradioguy, and this previous post is a year old.

Is there a newer beta version that fixes this concern of not listing all the archive files available from the server (using the 'past week - all days' option in a particular stream's archive?

Thanks,
Scott

AXIA_milos
Axia Team

Post by AXIA_milos »

Client version 2.5.22 would be released shortly.