Pathfinder Servers Clustering

What can you do with Pathfinder?

Moderators: AXIA_milos, DanBays

muthike

Pathfinder Servers Clustering

Post by muthike »

Hi All,
I've got two Pathfinder Servers Clustered with two NIC's Cards.One for Axia and the other business network. On the clustering tab am getting a message connecting... Converging.... Disconnected which is ever appearing. I Can ping the both IP Addresses for the main and backup server. Axia Network is on one switch whereas business on another. Due to this, my monitor select units are not working. when pressed, a light is present but nothing happens/changes.

please help me.

AXIA_milos
Axia Team

Post by AXIA_milos »

Make sure both machines have the same time and set to the same time zone. Pathfinder Server application uses time stamps with files to update and if both machines are not on the same time, this can cause trouble with synchronization and lead to other problems.

muthike

Post by muthike »

AXIA_milos wrote:Make sure both machines have the same time and set to the same time zone. Pathfinder Server application uses time stamps with files to update and if both machines are not on the same time, this can cause trouble with synchronization and lead to other problems.
Ok. The two servers are synchronizing with a master GPS connecting via an NTP Timelord.

Am still troubleshooting on what could be the cause of that. I suspect my TCP Port 5300 as am using it for the clustering. It might have been infected by a worm as it is so vulnerable. My Antivirus hasn't been receiving updates for a couple of weeks. I'll find out on this and get back to you if it could be the cause but if you still have another suggestion please share also with me.

Thank you

Jon

Post by Jon »

Also what vers of Pathfinder are you running?

muthike

Post by muthike »

Jon wrote:Also what vers of Pathfinder are you running?
PathfinderPC Pro. Version 4.21.