Audio Node v2.5.2g software now available

Questions pertaining to Axia Audio Nodes

Moderator: AXIA_milos

clarknovak

Audio Node v2.5.2g software now available

Post by clarknovak »

Hello friends,

Version 2.5.2g Software for all Axia Audio and GPIO Nodes is now available for downlaod from the Axia website at www.AxiaAudio.com/downloads . 2.5.2g is a significant update that includes several new features, including Mono Mode functionality, which allows each source to be independently configured as either Mono or Stereo, and each destination to be configured as Stereo or Dual Mono. Also, a host of new AES-specific functions have been added to the Router Selector and AES Nodes, including watchdogs to help guard against glitches that might be caused by jittery AES input streams.

As always, you'll find the update packages and installation / version notes posted at www.AxiaAudio.com/downloads ; we recommend reading the version notes prior to installation to get the most from the new features included. If you have questions about installation, don't hesitate to contact Axia Support at Support @ AxiaAudio.com .

ZuKO

Post by ZuKO »

AXIA Router Selector Node (rev. 3)
Installed ver. 2.3.3b2 faced with the problem.
On the "Destinations" as set out in Gain [dB]: "-10dB"
you touch the handle the volume at the front of the appliance box Gain [dB]: go astray by "0" although the shows "-10"
In the setting of the volume control set "volume".
I apologize for bad language, using a translator:)

AXIA_milos
Axia Team

Post by AXIA_milos »

ZuKO:

I have confirmed this problem in the current version of software and have informed development of it. They are working on a new release.

milos

ZuKO

Post by ZuKO »

Almost a year.

AXIA_milos
Axia Team

Post by AXIA_milos »

I am very sorry about the delay ZuK0. This issue had fallen underneath a long list of development "To Dos". I spoke with the developer and he was able to find the issue and offered me a fix. I've been running the beta version this afternoon and verified that it resolves the issue in question.

ftp://beta.zephyr.com/pub/Axia/Updates/ ... _8a_r3.pkg