recording procedures

Discuss network setup and configuration.

Moderator: AXIA_milos

Adewole

recording procedures

Post by Adewole »

I had been trying to record using the livewire 2.1 equipment, but found it difficult to. what should i do/ could anyboby advice me,please.
Thank you!

AXIA_milos
Axia Team

Post by AXIA_milos »

It would be helpful if you can provide a little more detail on where you are having difficulty. Are you attempting to record Split mode audio (typical request for caller situations)? Are you having issues with getting the desired audio out to your recording device? This would be a configuration question with your node. What are you attempting to record? How do you wish to record it? Where are you recording the audio to? These are some preliminary question that need to be answered to help us resolve your issue.

You can also send emails to Support (@) AxiaAudio (.) com with your questions.

Adewole

Post by Adewole »

Posted: 28/04/2009 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be helpful if you can provide a little more detail on where you are having difficulty. Are you attempting to record Split mode audio (typical request for caller situations)? Are you having issues with getting the desired audio out to your recording device? This would be a configuration question with your node. What are you attempting to record? How do you wish to record it? Where are you recording the audio to? These are some preliminary question that need to be answered to help us resolve your issue.

You can also send emails to Support (@) AxiaAudio (.) com with your questions.

ANS:
- Am attempting 2 record via the recording machine[ Audiovault]-AVRPS , inorder to creat bank of musics in the vault.
- recording from a CD Source within the studio i.e network with d vault into the Vault.

AXIA_milos
Axia Team

Post by AXIA_milos »