Google / Element Integration

Talk about Element audio consoles.

Moderator: AXIA_milos

Lyle Laylin

Google / Element Integration

Post by Lyle Laylin »

Hi!
I'm just starting to get familiar with my Element (and My new Google/Scott with Livewire).

One of the things I'm hoping to be able to do is trigger profile changes on the board from a GPIO event, I haven't been able to find anything on how to do that or that it can't be done.

Is there any chance I'm not just dreaming?

In particular what I'd like to do is have the board switch to a VoiceTrack profile when I start Voice tracks on my Google.

Lyle Laylin

Post by Lyle Laylin »

Oops!
I think I found the answer to my Question(s) myself.
It looks like we use Pathfinder for this...right?

I have it I just haven't started to work with it yet!

AXIA_milos
Axia Team

Post by AXIA_milos »

Correct, Pathfinder would be the means to have an Element show profile change based on some other event.
The manual for Pathfinder should give you some clues. Basically, you are looking to build a "Stack Event" where one of the qualifiers would be a GPIO closure. If you have a Google box, you likely don't have the IP driver and instead are using ASI-Livewire card. As far as I know, there is no built in GPIO, but Google may have found a method to do GPIO (through IP). If not, you could look at sending a text command from Google (SS) to an IP port and this also could be a "Qualifier" that would trigger the "Action" of change an Element Show Profile. Do let us know what you end up doing, or if you have more questions, feel free to Post or email the support account (support@AxiaAudio.com).
~milos